EVERYTHING DiSC: CLASS ROOM WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (In-person). With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This course begins with 4 hours of online work. There are two days of practical application facilitated by Keldar Leadership which will require one hour to complete a project after day one and an online exam within 72 hours.
UPCOMING CERTIFICATION DATES:
March 17/18, 2020 – EDMONTON, AB
June 16/17, 2020 – EDMONTON, AB
October 27/28, 2020 – EDMONTON, AB
Two weeks prior: You will receive your login credentials for the Online Training Centre. The Training Centre provides the best in online blended learning—and will serve as an ongoing resource after the Certification! You will explore Everything DiSC Workplace core concepts through a series of self-paced interactives before the in-person session. After successful completion of the pre-course and in-person session, you will complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification exam on-line.
DAY 1: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Everything DiSC®: Basics
- Facilitating DiSC & Participant Presentations
- Facilitated Activities
Everything DiSC®: For Facilitators
- Understanding the Assessment Supplement for Facilitators Report & Activity
- DiSC Theory & Research: Myths & Truths
- Answering Tough Client Questions
Everything DiSC®: The Workshop
- Everything DiSC Support Reports
- Exploring Your DiSC Style as a Facilitator
- Facilitating Conversations with DiSC
DAY 2: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Everything DiSC®: The Workshop Cont.
- Coaching with the Profile
- Comparison Reports & Activity
- Kit & Customization
Your Project Team
- Create a Needs Assessment
- Create a Culture of DiSC® & Activities
- Keeping DiSC Alive Action Plan
- Create a Workshop Evaluation
Project Preparation Time
Project Presentations & Feedback
- Online Certification Exam
- Course Evaluation
- Ongoing Access to the Training Centre
Certification cost per participant: $4,490.00 + gst = $4,714.50
Certification includes one facilitation kit priced at: $1,495.00
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details about this 2 Day Certifcation workshop and to register.
Feel free to call us at 1 866 458 5044 if you would like to learn more. Course dates and times subject to change.