The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to build a high-performing team. Taking into consideration personalities and preferences to develop a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for your people, the team, and the organization.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will also understand how their own personality style and the styles of their team members— based on the Everything DiSC® model—contribute to the team’s overall success.
Is your team ready to benefit from the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team process?
Prior to starting the process a team must meet the following criteria:
- Number between 3 – 12 members
- Are ready to do some “heavy lifting” and do real work to improve
- Have a leader truly committed to the processs
- Have determined the timing is right based on the following:
- The team has been together at least 6 – 8 weeks
- No big changes to this team are expected soon such as major shifts in roles or membership on the team
- No mergers or acquisitions or other big organizational changes are anticipated
- The workload is not unbearable at the moment so that there is time to focus on this process
Click here for Program Outline